Blair. Nikki. Crew

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

First Fishing Trip of the Season

Saturday Blair, me and Gibson headed out to Chesterfield to kick off fishing season. It was still a little chilly (I had on 2 hoodies!) but it was so fun getting the boat out and spending our Saturday just hanging around. When we first got there Gibson wouldn't get out of the water...he was loving it! My arm got tired throwing his tennis ball over and over. We finally got him wrangled in the boat and started out to reel em' in!



As you can see, B caught the first fish of the season! He was pretty excited. I was teasing him that he'd caught Moby Dick because when he started to reel in the fish it JUMPED clear up out of the water!


Gibson was such a good helper when B was cleaning out his fish! He thought maybe he could just lick the fish clean for us! Blair got his fish all cleaned up and ready for a bb-q...now if it would only stop raining!


4 comments:

Hewards said...

That's neat that you guys take the time to do that kind of stuff together. I wish me my hubby would do that. You look warm and really serious in your hoodies Nick.

Anonymous said...

Awww fun! I'm coming home in June so save some time for me!

Seleta said...

You two are so cute! I love it. I hope you are doing well.

Ty and Jenn said...

Hey how are you? I stumbled across your blog and saw the beautiful mountains. I wish we had some of those around here. Only one year of school left and then we are done. I hope life is treating you well!