Blair. Nikki. Crew

Friday, January 18, 2008

Saturday Snowshoeing


A couple weeks ago we headed out for an afternoon of snowshoeing...but we didn't make it very far. There wasn't enough snow to showshoe, so we just hiked up a trail in Gibson Jack. Despite the snow blowing in our faces the whole time...it was really fun and great to get out and get some fresh air. Gibson loves the snow. It's so hilarious watching him run and jump around! He even found a frozen friend to play with! We had a ton of fun but decided we'd have to try it again another day when there was a little more snow.


4 comments:

Hewards said...

My mom goes snowshoeing alot, I've always wanted to go, how fun is that, what a family outing. G

RAMSEYS said...

How fun..... Nice coyote. Robs jealous, he loves to Bar B que coyote.

Miranda said...

Hey! Wow, you have a ton of blog links on your blogroll. I've been OUT OF TOUCH. (checking out people's blogs makes me feel a bit stalker-ish sometimes) I'm way excited to hear from you though...now I can keep in touch!

jess said...

Hey Nikki- I just wanted to tell you that enrichment was so fun! If you want to check out the date night kits that I made, check out my blog. See you around!