Blair. Nikki. Crew

Wednesday, April 9, 2008

NACHOOOOOO!

Well I was happy to report that "Marchstacheness" had finally come to an end...but then this happened! I call him Nacho! At this point...don't even ask! Thankfully this only lasted for a day...long enough for him to go to work and give everyone a good laugh. My prayers were answered and it came off the next day! It's nice to have that face back!
Could that be Doc Holliday? This is his "Well, I'm your huckelberry" face. My own real life Doc Holliday clone....I'm such a lucky girl!
(Yes...he used my hair wax to shape the ends)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh! This is the funniest thing! Dave is jealous because he can't grow facial hair! But I don't think Blair should be around little kids looking like that!

The Dunsmores said...

Hey Nick and Blair! Thanks for your comment on our blog...sorry it took so long for me to see it! Your blog looks great. How are you? I miss you! email me at sarah_dunsmore@hotmail.com

Love,
sarah

Angie said...

That is so funny!!! Hey if you want to continue to see our blog leave me your email and I will send you an invite!

Hewards said...

Nikki I got your graduation invitations and I'm so excited for you. I really wanted to try to make it to your party but I'm running my first race that day. But I'll call you so we can catch up, chat and brag about your accomplishment.