Blair. Nikki. Crew

Tuesday, May 6, 2008

I got the job!!

So i applied for and interviewed for a job at the hospital a couple weeks ago. I hadn't heard anything for awhile so I was starting to think that I didn't get it...then I got the call! Yesterday around 5 pm I got the call and they offered me the position. I'm so excited! I start Monday...and the job title is Community Health Education Coordinator. It's a great opportunity to get right out of the gate! Graduation is this Saturday so it's awesome that I got the job before officially graduating!!

2 comments:

Tara said...

oh nik im so happy for you!!! congrats!!! after all this time i thought you would be a nanny for the rest of your life!!! haha love you girl!!!

Hewards said...

Way to go Nik! That is great, your a career woman now, makin the big bucks!!