Blair. Nikki. Crew

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

GRADUATION!!




Well, the day has finally come! I'm officially a member of the "real world" now. No more late night study sessions, 10 page papers, and finals! The graduation ceremony was awesome! I loved every minute of it. I was so excited...I just had a grin on my face all day! My family and Blair's family were there, and my dad's three sisters even came! It only lasted a couple hours (thank heavens!) and the President of ISU and his wife had a reception for graduates and their families afterwards. I had been thinking of this day coming for so long, I can't believe it's already here and gone.


An after graduation congrats smooch, The family (sorry Chad...you're a little blurry), my school pals Mckenzie and Hailey (I love you girls!), Blair's family (I don't think Blair was ready), Celebration! BB-Q with tons of friends and family, we customized our caps so our peeps could find us!



I got diamonds!! If graduating is what it takes...I think I may get my Masters now! The necklace was from my parents and the ring was from Blair...It's blingin'! I love 'em both!

8 comments:

Hewards said...

Wow, Nik you sure have a lot of support and love from the people around you. Tyler didn't even come to mine :( Way to go on scorin the diamonds! They're beautiful! So proud of you girl, take a deep breath, no more homework.

Ashley said...

Um, I must have missed the line for diamonds when I graduated...way to go!! (I mean on the graduating, not just the diamonds:)

Jayson & Carrie said...

Good for you Nikki! I'm proud of you! Now you can just enjoy the summer!

RAMSEYS said...

Congrats Nik Cute pictures... And congrats on your new job. Well have to go out when were home over the 4 th. Heard you got a cute pair of shoes too. Cha Ching

Korbi said...

congrats nikki!! what is your new job???

Shamae (Ghost written by Loren her hubby) said...

Congrats fellow grad!! I am so proud of you!!! I like your blingin' gifts! Very nice!

Tia J said...

congrats Nikki! I thik we will be coming home sometime after Matt gets done selling for knee surgery we will have to get together!

The Jones Family said...

congradulations...your family actually sat no too far behind us. Boy chad has grown up since the 4-H days. That's great you got a job offer. I was actually impressed with the main speaker..or should i say the length of his very short precise speech!!! It's always a weight lifted off your shoulders to be done! Ains