Blair. Nikki. Crew

Saturday, November 22, 2008

Once again...

So I just got home from my second viewing of Twilight. I'm already making plans to see it again Monday. I don't know if I'll be able to wait until the DVD comes out! It was fun the second time because I was over the unknown and I noticed more things. Like did anyone else notice that Stephanie Meyer made an appearance? I thought that was pretty cool. I also could study the other characters a little better because I wasn't just so focused on Edward...well okay, I was still focused on Edward! I really like Jasper for some reason...he just played out a little more for me this time. I'm just fascinated by all the Cullens. I wish I could pause the movie and just check them out! My favorite part is still when Edward drives Bella to school and they walk across the parking lot...the sunglasses are too much! I love it...

Anxiously awaiting midnight on Thursday!

All the ladies waiting for the much anticipated unveiling on Thursday night

And I actually couldn't help myself...I thought he was real!! :) It's a good thing that it was 2:30 am and the only people around were on the same page!

PS I bought the soundtrack on iTunes and it's AMAZING!! I love it, I haven't been able to stop listening to it. So I highly recommend it!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ok Monday is the day that I think I'm going to go see it! I actually can't believe I've waited this long!

Hewards said...

I love your enthusiasm SO MUCH! I definitely have to look into buying the soundtrack. My fav track is when Eward puts his arm around Bella walking her through parking lot and says, "Well, I'm going to hell anyway!" O MAN! I saw it again too but it wasn't as good cuz the people I went with didn't like it as much as I did, but he's still beautiful! One thing for sure is, Robert Pattison isn't that good lookin in real life so I don't feel as badly being in love with his character.

The Bown's said...

Oh man you went again and didn't invit me, I was the same way I couldn't fall asleep after watching it. That night was so fun, even though I was a wreck for like three days after. I'm really going to miss you guys when we move maybe we can keep in touch blogging.

Tara said...

nik you have a serious problem i love you though.

Warth Family said...

Hey I made your blog, as you did mine! Twilight at midnight was amazing! I too wrote my review on my blog! We are going out for one more night of fun before Rene moves. Monday 8:00pm Outer Limits, you can get more details from Becky. Hope to see ya there.