Blair. Nikki. Crew

Friday, November 21, 2008

Where do I even begin.....

"That night was the first night I dreamed of Edward Cullen...."

Really, seriously...I got home at 3 am and couldn't sleep because I just kept thinking about EVERYTHING in the movie...and how irrevocably in LOVE I am with Edward!!! (wink!wink!)

There are about 3 things I am absolutly positive of....one, I loved every minute of it...two, I thought it was perfectly made...and three, I can't wait to see it again (SOON!!).


Last night I headed out to the Twilight midnight showing. I haven't stayed up that late in a LONG time...but it was very worth it. My very good friend Becky bought me tickets for my birthday (thanks Becky! How will I ever repay you for the time of my life!?) so we made our way through the theater and luckily got the best seats in the house. It was CRAZY...people were running all over the place trying to find seats. I won't write much here about specifics because I'm sure there are a lot of you out there that haven't seen it yet. But here are a few of my thoughts....

The Cullens...beautiful people. When I first saw pictures of who was playing Edward I was unsure if he would meet the expectations I've had in my head of Edward. But it quickly went away as he first entered the scene. He was the PERFECT Edward!! Totally how I imagined him. I also thought they did a great job at matching up the other Cullens. As each one entered, Becky and I kept leaning over to each other and saying "That's totally who I imagined!!" All the characters were pretty close to what I had envisioned. Really the only thing that was really different from how I imagined it while reading was the Cullen's home. It's very modern...not what I had pictured...but it still works. Some of the things that are said are word for word from the book. My favorite, favorite line is when Edward tells Bella "You're like my own personal brand of Heroin"...I loved it in the book and it sounds great in the movie!


Okay, without giving anything away....this was the most amazing scene in the movie!! It was super hot and I wanted it to keep going! Only, I wished it was me there playing Bella. Watch for this scene....you'll love it! So much tension!!
After watching this, I kept wondering how they would make the 4th book into a movie? But after seeing Bella and Edward together...I'm so excited for the 4th movie!!
Over all I give this two thumbs up times a million! There's no question...I WILL be seeing this again, possibly a few more times, before it leaves the theater. THEN...I'll be first in line to buy the DVD and spend the rest of my life watching it over and over and over!!! :) WOW...sounds obsessive but I can't help it....I'm so excited about this.....I can't get enough. All I can say is that movie two better be in the works because Twilighters won't be able to wait very long!

1 comment:

Hewards said...

YOU TOOK EVERY WORD OUT MY MOUTH. I'm obsessed and totally in love Edward, my perfect Eward. They did an amazing job and I'm seeing it again tonight!!!