Blair. Nikki. Crew

Monday, January 5, 2009

Merry Christmas to us!!



Since we were traveling to Washington this year for Christmas we decided to make presents easy this year. We had both been wanting a treadmill for awhile and thought it would be a great idea to just do that for christmas this year. I ended up finding it on Craig's List which was fun because I had never used it before. I found one in Rigby that was only a couple months old and had only been used a couple times. They were moving and couldn't take it with them so we got a great deal! Now it's just a matter of fitting it into our tiny house! I told Blair we're going to need a bigger house...he told me I was crazy. So now I get to bust out my new Asics and break them in. YAAYYY!!

2 comments:

Hewards said...

Way to go Nik! Asics 2140's is all I have to say. The best running shoe, not so cute, but good shoe.

CAINS said...

Of course I remember you!! It's so good to hear from you! I am so bad at blogging, it's so sad. How have you been? You'll have to update me on what's going on with you. I'm just boring now days...stay at home mom...diaper...bottles, all the excitement you can handle!