Blair. Nikki. Crew

Thursday, May 19, 2011

1st Mother's Day




My 1st Mother's Day was so great!! It was a day I dreaded every year because it was so depressing and this year it was so happy! Plus, my 2 favorite boys surprised with a little something special...




























I about passed out when I saw the famous blue box....I've always wanted to open something and see that little blue box...I think it's from watching to much Breakfast at Tiffany's. I LOVE LOVE LOVE it!! They did a great job picking it out.




(I loved it so much I picked out another one that would look great with it as a hint for my upcoming 30th Birthday...)

1 comment:

Nichole said...

Go Blair! Well done! (totally jealous!) Im sad we missed the blessing, im so so sorry. Dev's job can really suck sometimes. I cant get enough of those cheeks and that darling boy! He is really just so cute. As for daycare, oh its so hard and such a hard decision to make as to stay home or keep working, ragardless, you are a spectacular Mum with one handsom boy! You deserved this Mothers Day for SO LONG!