Blair. Nikki. Crew

Thursday, May 19, 2011

1st Day of Daycare



On Monday May 9th I had to return to work...and it wasn't a pretty sight. I bawled my eyes out leaving my precious boy at the sitters and continued to be weepy through the day. BUT, Crew has the best sitter ever who loves him and takes such great care of him. Missy is the only reason I was able to make it through the week at work because I knew he was in such good hands and that he was getting lots of attention and loves. She kept me updated through the day which I loved and she bought me a recordable storybook so Crew can hear my voice through the day. Crew loves his Mis too! He always has grins for her in the mornings. Everyday gets easier at work but I'm realizing I'd rather be home full time...we'll see what happens in the future. I thought what I did at work was really important and a big deal...but it's nothing compared to my handsome Crew! He really puts things in perspective for me...my family is really the only thing that matters all that much!

4 comments:

Krinn said...

I just found you! :) I love seeing pictures of Crew! He is so cute and chunky. Love it.

Blair & Kristen Heward said...

Hey Nikki I've been reading your blog the past few months and love seeing and reading about this beautiful baby boy you have. Congrats on the sealing,blessing, and everything. You are such a beautiful mommy!

Anonymous said...

So true! I was the same way when I went back to work! It does get easier... but I love being only part time now! Love ya girl! One more week and I get to see that cute little guy!

RAMSEYS said...

So true!!!