Blair. Nikki. Crew

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Dear Ashtyn,



Oh lovely Ashtyn, I miss you so much. I know we have only met once but it was love at first sight. I think you are so beautiful and I'm so glad that I finally got to meet you...my mom has told me so much about you! I miss your long, wiggly legs, holding your hand and the way you would scoot across my living room floor. I miss the way you slobbered on my toys and flashed me that gorgeous smile with those 2 dazzling bottom teeth. I miss your beautiful Texas tan and the way you hated the Idaho cold. I hope that our next meeting won't be to long down the road. I'm trying to talk my daddy into bringing me down there to see you because I don't know if I can live without you! My mom says that we can get married someday because she loves your mommy so much she thinks they would have fun as mother-in-laws...those funny mommies! But seriously, let's get married someday. Ashtyn, I hope you are dreaming of me like I'm dreaming of you!

Love,
Your Handsome Prince Charming
Crew Jameson Goldade



Oh you silly girl...what a cute diaper bum you have!



I know my hair is just starting to come in...isn't it great!? My mommy likes it...

Thanks for coming to visit us Jana and Ashtyn! We love you both and hope we get to see you again soon!

4 comments:

Clayton & Charish Hubbard said...

That is seriously the cutest little post! I love it :)

Anonymous said...

HAHAHA!!! Nikki that was awesome!!! Dave said your giving him a heart attack thinking about dating already!!! We LOVED seeing you two!!! Come see us!!!!

sarefamily said...

you are such a dork....you make me laugh :) Crew is getting so much bigger already!! I can't wait to finally meet him in a few months!!!

Lusks in LOVE said...

that's cute! Beau was awestruck too:)