Blair. Nikki. Crew

Sunday, June 19, 2011

1st Father's Day!





Crew has the very best Daddy in the whole world! He takes such good care of him and Crew gets the biggest smile when daddy comes home!







Mommy and her favorite boy...










And today was my dad's 1st Grandpa's Day!! Crew helped him open presents and read his cards...



I'm so thankful for the men in my life. I thought I loved Blair before but watching him be a daddy to Crew makes me love him even more. I feel pretty lucky to have found him when I did. I love my hubby so much and I'm so grateful for all he does for our little family. I love my dad and I'm so thankful for the man he is and the example he is. He and my mom have always loved and supported us kids no matter and I'm so thankful their all mine for eternity. And of course I love my precious, handsome little mancub! He's truely the LIGHT of my life!

1 comment:

Drew and Jenna Darrington said...

I love him please come visit...SOON!