Blair. Nikki. Crew

Saturday, October 15, 2011

8 Months Old




He no longer wants to just sit by the doggy...he wants to eat it.








8 Months Old (and loves pulling those socks off to play with those piggies!)



3 teeth on top and 3 teeth on bottom



Survived 1st time stomach flu last week (who knew a little boy could poop that much!)



Not interested in crawling yet, even though we practice everyday.



Loves Lasgana and pretty much anything else he can get off our plates our out of our glasses (this kid has a love for Pepsi...just like his mommy did when she was a baby!...my first word was Pepsi...)

8 comments:

Jayson & Carrie said...

Nikki, I am loving all of the new pictures! I about died when I saw "8 months"...it can't be that long already?! I think I need to make a trip to Poky to see you & Crew. He is adorable! Your family pics on the side are great. Loves!

Frank and Jeannette Wilding said...

YAY! I was so happy to see the update! Crew is sooo cute! Miss you guys!

Anonymous said...

Ok that last comment was suppose to be from me!

Tara said...

seriously sooo cute!! love that little chunk!! hes growing up so fast!!

Chalet said...

So glad you are doing well!

Aleisha said...

Hey guys! I wasn't sure how else to get this message to you. Just FYI The 14th Ward reunion will be Dec. 30th at 6pm at Bishop's house. He will do the main dish. Please bring sides or a dessert to share, and bring an updated family picture. Hope to see you!
You can let us know you are coming - there is an event set up titled 14th ward reunion. Your family is beautiful! Hope you are all well!

Bethanie said...

Hey long time no chat. Looks like you have a beautiful family. Where are you guys these days? Just wishing you a merry Christmas. Drop me a line some time you can check out our blog at

http://www.bradybates.com

Password: Bates
Username: Bates

Merry Christmas to you and your family. Next time you are in Washington let us know it would be fun to see you.

Brady

sarefamily said...

CAN I SQUEEZE HIM??? He is such a cutie and how is he growing up so fast???? Love you!!!!