Blair. Nikki. Crew

Monday, October 15, 2012

October...so far....

Not to happy about being woke up for daycare...not even the pumpkin shirt could make this morning better...

Crew bought some pumpkins from the neighbor kids...he was pretty excited about them
**Don't Judge, I'm 9 months pregnant**
Yes, we still have a binky but only at naptime/bedtime when we're in our crib...just so happens the first picture was a rough morning when we still needed it to get us to daycare and the second one is right before nap...we couldn't let anyone buy our pumpkins, we had to hurry!

38 weeks
Getting so close...I'm nervous, excited...just about every emotion rolled into one!
Official due date-October 24

4 comments:

Jenn said...

Congratulations!!!! And a GIRL!!!!! I'm so excited for you!! I had no idea, not blogging for 9 months is a great way to keep a secret!! Good luck with the last two weeks, and be sure to put up a picture of your little doll when she makes her debut. Your news made my night, what a fantastic little miracle!! Now I need to convince my husband that we should go to Mexico and drink the water!!

Alisha Wilkins said...

You are having a baby!!!! Yay! I am so happy for you! Congrats!!!!!

sarefamily said...

So excited for you and good job on all the post!! You've been busy, so I guess I will let you off the hook for being the worst blogger ever...lol Love you!!

Nichole said...

Oh my gosh!! I had NO IDEA until she was born!!!! SO exciting!!! Oh my heavens. Cant wait to see pics. You look beautful, Crew is so big and SO cute!!! Please get better at blogging- because I luv when you do post :)

PS- Here is a list of super wonderful baby girl things to google for if you havent already heard

Persnickey
Mustard Pie
Baby Biscotti
Matilda Jane
Huggalgs

Luv you guys!!!