Blair. Nikki. Crew

Saturday, February 16, 2008

Family Snowshoe

We decided to set out on an adventure the other day since we'd gotten so much new snow. We headed out to Mink Creek which is only about 15 minutes out of town. We straped on the snowshoes and had a great little hike.
The weather was beautiful! A perfect day to spend outside. The snow was so deep that Gibson got quit the work out jumping out of the drifts. He seemed to beat us up the trail though.
Before the big fall! It was hilarious...Blair was buried! And Gibson went full out to go help tackle him while he was still down! Too funny!
Here's me and Gib headed up the trail...aren't my new gloves sweet! And I just love my pink snowshoes! Thanks honey!

9 comments:

The Peterson's said...

How fun. Love the pink snowshoes! I would never have imagined girley snowshoes. I love it!

Miranda said...

Hey! Thanks for the sweet comments. Why don't you leave your email address on my comments and I just won't post it. Then we won't have any crazies getting your email address. That way I can tell you how to make the burp cloths...they're so easy!

The Jenks Fam said...

I love your blog! Snowshoeing is so much fun. I take my PE kids out when we have snow--and this year we have been able to do that a LOT! :) Keep in touch! Ace

Angie said...

HEY HOW ARE YA? I WANT TO GO SNOWSHOEING SOME TIME! SO, I GUESS MY SISTER-IN-LAW IS IN YOUR WARD AND SHE MADE US A DATE NIGHT KIT AND I LOVED IT! THEY ARE SO DANG CUTE! WHAT A GREAT IDEA AND I LOVE YOUR COMMENT ABOUT THE HUBBIES THANKING YOU! I'M SURE THEY THEY DID!!!

Anonymous said...

Hey girl
I might be coming home in a couple of weeks and would love to see ya! Call me sometime and we have to chat! Love the snowman that Blair made!

The Jones Family said...

How fun. I've never been snowshoeing. I think that you caught the perfect picture of him falling!Ainslie

Miranda said...

I haven't forgotten about the cloths! Sorry, Zayley seems to have no patience when I sit down at the computer...

Shamae (Ghost written by Loren her hubby) said...

Hey Nik--Cute blog!! Snow shoeing sounds like fun!! I also really enjoyed Blair's snow lady--very nice!! Well maybe I will see ya around campus. Take care.

Jayson & Carrie said...

Nikki...hey! I saw your blog on Shamae's. It looks like you are finding ways to enjoy the snow! Have any big plans for Easter weekend? It was fun to see your pictures! luv 'ya, carrie