Blair. Nikki. Crew

Saturday, February 16, 2008

Once there was a snowman...with boobs and a mohawk?



BLAIR: "Nik........someone's at the door for you!!"
NIKKI: "Who is it?"
BLAIR: "I don't know...just come to the door!"

That's a little bit how this went...But when I arrived at the door...there wasn't someone for me...there was snowwoman waiting for me! We got tons and tons of new snow the other day, and while Blair was shoveling the walks he built me this cute new friend. Sorry to say...it wasn't meant to be. With a few warm days my friend turned to a puddle of water on the walk way...and Gibson had fun playing fetch with her arms! Blair is such a witty, funny guy. For those of you who haven't met him yet...just wait! We're constantly laughing in this house...he's so good to me!

3 comments:

Hewards said...

O my GOSH that is hilarious! How funny is that. What a laugh. New blog address tyandgheward.blogspot.com

Bradbury Bunch said...

HELLO?! HOW IN THE WORLD ARE YA GIRLFRIEND!!??!? You better remember me....I was your cooking partner in home ec (was that the name of the class?) It's so good to run into you in blog world and see what you're up to! Looks like you found an amazing man who is hilarious when it comes to snowwoman making!! :)

P-S I AM THE ENRICHMENT LEADER in my ward...we need to talk girl! YOur idea is adorable, maybe I can use it next year!

Anyway, sorry about the long comment, I'm so glad you're found and you shall be added onto my list so I can peak in on you once in a while!!! CHEERS!

Seleta said...

Hey there! We sure miss you too! Not to mention Pocatello I'm glad to have found you I love your blog!