Blair. Nikki. Crew

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

FABULOUS!!!

I finally finished this amazing book! I tried to drag it out a little and enjoy it instead of flying through it. It exceeded all my expectations...after the first 6 chapters I was thinking "What more can happen!". I wish I could get into what specifically I loved about this...but I don't want to ruin it for anyone who still needs to read it (i.e. Shelly!!). I think it all came together great in the end and I won't be to surprised if we get some sequels centered around other characters...which I would love!! So two thumbs up from me!!

4 comments:

Shamae (Ghost written by Loren her hubby) said...

I agree!! It was great! I did have a few of my own beefs with it but overall it was great! You can read all my thoughts on my goodreads. http://www.goodreads.com/review/list/1197887?search%5Bquery%5D=breaking+dawn&commit=search Let me know if that link does not work.

Hewards said...

I loved it too. But I could have skipped through toward the end to read the final pages to sum it up for me. She's an amazing writer.

Anonymous said...

I think this was my favorite book out of all of them! I hope she does sequals! I'm not finished with Edward yet!

administrator said...

Hey Nikki, I wasn't sure how to get ahold of you. You may already know they released Bishop Moore last Sunday. Aleisha McConkie is putting together a scrapbook for him. If you can, send your favorite pictures from your time in 14th ward or send a current family snap shot and a short paragraph about where you are and what you're doing. Email to Aleisha McConkie at a_mcconkie@yahoo.com Bishop will really appreciate it!!
Jenn Gunter