Blair. Nikki. Crew

Thursday, August 14, 2008

Yellowstone Park

A few weeks ago Blair and I cruised up to the cabin in Island Park with my mom, dad and sis. We had a blast just kickin' back. This summer has been so crazy, busy that it was nice to get a break...even if it was only a couple days. On Saturday we went through Yellowstone Park. It was great because I hadn't been through for quite a few years. We had fun looking for license plates and trying to get all 50 states, and of course we had the family sing alongs in the car while driving from point A to point B. Here's a few pictures of our travels!!
I had never been to Artist's Point before...it was amazing! The Grand Canyon of Yellowstone Park.
We started a list of all the states license plates we saw in the park. This was only the begining. We got all but a couple.
It was a long day in the car!!
Daddio, Mamma, and Jenna at Old Faithful
Look how close we got!!
A friendly game of Mexican Train at the cabin. It's
a family favorite.

5 comments:

Shamae (Ghost written by Loren her hubby) said...

How fun!! Sounds like a great trip! Jenna is looking more and more like you! What a cute family! What did you think of Breaking Dawn?

Tara said...

Wow you updated. does it really take you 2 months to update??? none the less great update island park is so fun we went like 2 weeks ago!!! p.s. I got a job at the juvenile detention center.

Hewards said...

I've never been to Yellowstone isn't that crime living as close as I do! Looks like you had a blast with the fam.

Clayton & Charish Hubbard said...

WELL HELLO!!! Im so glad to see that you have a blog! How are you doing?

sarefamily said...

Hey nik- long time no talk!! I finally got a blog up and going, sorta. Check it out for pics of Roxy mostly. I gotta call you one of these days!! I love ya and hope all is well!! sarefamily.blogspot.com
Love kyra