Blair. Nikki. Crew

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Weekend in Burley


Since Jenna is a cheerleader this year and it's her senior year, I really want to make it home to watch her as much as absolutely possible!! So I headed on over to Burley for the first home football game of the season. The new football field/turf was pretty impressive...although getting up some lights would be nice! It was fun getting to sing along with the old fight song and hanging out with the fam in the stands. Jenna looked so dang cute...I couldn't get enough of her! (she's in the middle of the back row) Sadly, Burley lost it's first game, but I have to say they didn't do to bad. Maybe Burley Football can make a come back someday. I decided to stay the night and head to Sun Valley on Saturday with my mom. The Burley Band and cheerleaders were invited to march in the Wagon Days Parade in Ketchum, so we headed up to watch Jen again. It was so fun getting up there again...especially during the Wagon Days Festival. I used to clog in the parade too so it brought back some fun memories. But being up there made me realize how much I missed living there. I used to move there for the summer months, and a month in the winter to nanny. I LOVED living there...we always had such a great time hiking, fishing, eating, shopping, etc. So I've included in here some pictures of the GREATEST place on earth to eat lunch...WrapCity. It's like the food of the gods!!! I seriously still crave it after all these years! I think that was really my main motivation in heading up there with my mom...so I could once again enjoy a Chicken Bacon Ranch wrap. My mouth is watering just looking at these pictures. So if any of you head to the Sunny Valley any time soon PLEASE make time to change your LIFE by eating a WrapCity wrap...I also recommend the Chinese Chicken Salad wrap...in one word....MIRACULOUS!!!!








2 comments:

Shamae (Ghost written by Loren her hubby) said...

Fun stuff!! I can't believe Jenna is a senior! Time goes by way to quickly. It seems like I was just a senior. Well thanks for the plug on Sun Valley. I will remember that if we make it up there sometime!

Hewards said...

I had no idea she was a cheerleader! Way to go Jenna! That looks really yummy!