Blair. Nikki. Crew

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Trip to Washington

We're are now referred to as Uncle Blair and Auntie Nik!! We just traveled to Washington last weekend to help welcome the newest addition to the Goldade/Helm family. Meet Graycie Mae Helm. She was born on August 15th to Blair's sister Megan and her hubby Jade. It was so fun having a baby in the house! She's the first grandchild so everyone loves to fuss over her. It was a fight to see who got to hold her next.

I threw a shower for Megan on Saturday. It was so fun! We had a great turnout and Megan got some dang cute stuff! Baby girls are so much fun! I was so excited because I found a Petunia Picklebottom diaper bag for Megan...I should have taken a picture of it...it's beautiful! The Queen of all diaper bags!

Can you get any cuter than this baby! I love her!

LOT'S of WORK!! But to much fun not to do! I did this diaper cake for the shower late Friday night. I enlisted the help of Blair and his mom and dad. We got laughing pretty hard trying to hold all those diapers together long enough to get them tied together. It was a fun little gift from the sis-in-laws, me and Shelly.


1 comment:

Shamae (Ghost written by Loren her hubby) said...

Oh my gosh she is so stinken cute!! I love her hair! The diaper cake is awesome! My mom just made one for my sister Malory's baby shower!