Blair. Nikki. Crew

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

A long awaited reunion!!



It's been much to long...we needed a get together. On Tuesday we drove from Dillon, MT straight to Burley (to much time to spend in a car!!) for a much anticipated reunion! My best friends from kindergarten and beyond finally got together! Troy, Adam and I were like the three musketeers, all my high school memories include those two in one way or another. Now we're all old married people who live across the country from each other...that makes get togethers few and far between. It was really exciting to find out that Troy and Brooke will be moving back to Logan from Florida. That means less distance and more get togethers...yeah!! I'm so glad that Troy and Adam married such awesome girls...they are so fun! And I lucked out because Blair and the boys totally hit if off before we were married, so it's fun for all of us to get together!

But a get together just wouldn't be complete without the life of the party...all the folks! All three sets of parents are the best of friends too. When there is a get together there's so much laughing I can't hardly handle it! So I have to give a big thank you to Troy and Brook for planning the get together, and for Geri and Brook for all the hard work and great food! We all had to much fun we decided this needed to be tradition!

2 comments:

Hewards said...

No way ,that is to cool you guys caught up with each other. I totally miss those guys and haven't seen them forever!

Shamae (Ghost written by Loren her hubby) said...

Fun stuff!! I love get togethers! There is always much needed laughter!