Blair. Nikki. Crew

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

TAG...you're it!

I saw this on my friend Garianne's blog and loved it...so I STOLE it!!

I am: WOMAN!!

I think: about how I'm not ready for winter but I love this fall weather.

I know: how to do the Thriller dance.

I want: to go to IKEA and a new IPOD.

I have: a love for shopping!

I dislike: eating anything that lives in the water.

I miss: Grey's Anatomy...one more week!

I fear: snakes and spiders.

I feel: like going to ColdStone.

I hear: the Pussycat Dolls song "When I grow up" on my Itunes.

I smell: my Scentsy...Skinny Dippin' is my fav.

I crave: Senior Iguanas enchiladas.

I cry: When I watch the Notebook, P.S. I Love You and Oprah (sometimes).

I usually: like to stay up late and sleep in, although it doesn't happen often since I do this thing called WORK!!

I search: for house plans.

I wonder: If palm readers know what they're talking about...I hope so cause I've got some good things heading my way! =)

I regret: not going to the cabin as much this year.

I love: My Family and my doggy so much.

I care: about all my friends.

I always: love to buy totes, post-it notes, sharpies and ORGANIZE everything.

I worry: about getting our 3 month supply of food storage together.

I am not: messy.

I remember: being sequestered on jury duty...not fun!

I believe: in Santa!!

I dance: to Footloose weekly...and Michael Jackson songs too!

I sing: when I'm alone...no one wants to hear that!

I don't always: keep up on my scrapbooking.

I argue: with Blair for drinking my Red Bull!!

I write: Lists...I can't function without a daily list.

I win: never.

I lose: when I buy lottery tickets.

I wish: I was on a beach in Fiji.

I listen: To my IPOD.

I don't understand: how there can be no end to space...if I think about it to long I go crazy.

I can usually be found: Working.

I am scared: when I'm at the office at night by myself.

I need: more money!

I forget: to switch the clothes from the washer to the dryer!

I am happy: when I'm with my family.



Tag, you're it!! Jana, Aricca and Shelly

6 comments:

RAMSEYS said...

Nik, Thanks you know i love these things, Ill get to it as soon as I can.. We need to get together!

Clayton & Charish Hubbard said...

YOUR PICTURE IS ADORABLE! I LOVE IT! WHERE WAS IT TAKEN AT?

Becky said...

well to answer the question about how to make your blog cuter just put lots of pics of bryce me and reece on it i fill like thats all thats on mine i have nothing eles cool going on in my life exept of course when we hang out with you guys! Your blog is dang cute. And your dipper cake was awesome!

Anonymous said...

Cute picture! That will be fun to fill out! Love ya!

Hewards said...

Its a good one hu! You're the cutest! I miss you, when are you visiting again?

Korbi said...

send me your e-mail address and I can invite you as one of the authors of the craft blog. :)