Blair. Nikki. Crew

Monday, July 6, 2009

Trip to Washington

In June we (Garrett, Shelly, Blair, me and Gibson) packed in Blair's truck and started out for Washington. Gibson was piled into his crate in the back but he's does ok on the road as long as we stop and let him swim at least once along the way!
Blair's uncles were also able to come and hang out with everyone. Bruce and his wife Debbie are from Nevada and Scott is from Texas. Scott's wife wasn't able to make the trip and we missed her but his 3 year old Val accompanied him and am I glad she did! I couldn't get enough of her! She's such a cutie and a smarty pants for being 3! She was sure to let me know that the "President of the United States is Barack Obama and the Vice President of the United States is Joe Biden"...to freakin' cute! We had a ton of fun visiting with all the family and we were glad everyone could get together!

Graycie provided most of our entertainment on this trip as well! She's 10 months and so fun! We just sit and try to get her to laugh. She wasn't so sure of her Uncle Blair in the beginning but they had bonded by the end of the trip.



We stayed with Blair's mom and dad in Deer Park. For some reason we didn't get a picture of Brian (Blair's dad)...I realized once I got looking at pictures that we only busted out the camera one day! Not so smart on my part...


Graycie loved playing with Val. No matter what Val did Graycie thought it was so funny! She could make her laugh like no one else.


My little side kick and I decided we needed a pedicure! She loved the pink toe nails so by the end of the day we had matching toes!

The drive home was long (probably because I was car sick about 10 miles into the drive!) but the trip was great. It's always nice when everyone can get together!


P.S. We went as saw The Proposal and I highly recommend it! I can't wait to watch it again!

No comments: