Blair. Nikki. Crew

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

In Mourning....

My bucket list included attending a Michael Jackson (if you know me well you know I'm a fan) concert if he ever toured in the U.S. again....I'm sorry to say I've had to cross it off my list as it will never be. What a bummer....So in honor of his FREAKIN' AWESOME music and FABULOUS and IMPOSSIBLE dance moves I've been dedicating some dancing in my living room to his memory.



I remember watching this music video back in the 80's in my mom and dad's bedroom (when I of course wasn't suppose to be watching MTV) and it scared the SHIZZZ outta me...but I would try to mimic the moves...I've come to improve upon it over the years.




This one came a little later in life. Who could forget 'Beat It'? Not me and not my friend Jane. We recorded one of his concerts on TV when we were roomies ( a LONG time ago) and we kept rewinding the video until we could do it, all while Mike Hammond watched and laughed from the couch. I'm sure all our roomies were very impressed?!? Well, we got it down and we still bust it out from time to time.

R.I.P Michael Jackson, you crazy sucker. To bad I won't have any future dances to look forward too. BUMMER!

3 comments:

Shamae (Ghost written by Loren her hubby) said...

Ha ha ha! You guys could rock that one I will admit! :-)

Jayson & Carrie said...

I remember that night!! Trying to to figure out his moves in our living room....haha! I can still remember some of them. ;)

Slylady345 said...

I LOVE MJ!!! Poor guy... R.I.P Michale Jackson