Blair. Nikki. Crew

Friday, August 7, 2009

Uncle B and Auntie Nik again!

He's here!

Bronson Connor Goldade was born on August 4th around 2:30 in the afternoon to Blair's brother Garrett and wife Shelly. He weighed 6 lbs. 2 oz. We're so excited to be the fabulously fun Aunt and Uncle who can spoil him rotten then send him home! ;)



Proud and very tired Parents!! Congrats guys! We love you all so much!



Auntie Nik! I keep looking for excuses to go over and hold him! He's super tiny!


Proud Uncle! I didn't think Blair was going to be able to wait to see him. He kept rushing me while I was eating dinner...I had to explain that now that Bronson was here he wasn't going anywhere anytime soon! But I still showed up at the hospital with heartburn because I had to shove my tacos down so fast!



What a cutie! I think he looks just like his mommy!

No comments: