Blair. Nikki. Crew

Monday, August 10, 2009

Take me out to the ball game...

'Buy me some peanuts and crackerjacks'....well I ate to much of my chicken salad at Texas Roadhouse to enjoy some peanuts or crackerjacks but my love of baseball was renewed!! It had been so long since I'd been to a baseball game I'd forgotten how much I love the sport. Its so American!



We went to an Idaho Falls Chukars game on Saturday night. It was so fun! It was free baseball night so we both got a baseball, but we bi-passed the lines of little kids getting the players to sign their baseballs and headed for the stands. Its a pretty nice ball field for a local team.









Charlie the Chukar was getting everyone pumped up and ready for the game. The field looked so fun! The grass was green and freshly cut, the white lines were being done when we got there and dirt was all raked and ready to play!





7th inning stretch! We all got to stand up and sing "Take me out to the ballgame." The Chukars won and there were some really exciting moments at home plate with a runner coming in and the ball screaming in from outfield to the catcher who was getting plowed over by the runner! TO FUN!!



We loved it so much we're heading to another one in a couple weeks!

No comments: