Blair. Nikki. Crew

Monday, August 10, 2009

Sleep over (minus the sleep!)

We had the Z's for a sleepover a couple weeks ago (they're the kiddos I used to nanny) and had a blast! We try to have them over every month or two because I miss them so much! This time we headed out to American Falls to do some fishing. They hadn't ever been but had some poles so they were pretty excited.








Getting a lesson on baiting their hooks...Zoe wasn't so sure about the worms at first.







Getting down the casting...She actually kind of had it by the end! And she was so excited that she got a bite but the fish got away, darn it! (B and I will take it to the grave that it was snagged on the sea weed!)






I love that toothless grin and I can't believe how big he's getting! Zachy liked the worms more than the casting...Typical boy!




What goes better with a fishing trip than ending the night sleeping in a tent!? I use the word sleep loosely...there wasn't much sleep going on! Lucky for me Zoe is a crazy sleeper and was all over our side of the tent! At about 2:30 am I decided I'd had enough of the great outdoors (in our back yard) and I packed up Zoe and we finished out the night sleeping in my comfy bed!


We love you guys! Can't wait until next time!

2 comments:

sarefamily said...

Looks like fun Nik!!!! Made me want to set up the tent in the backyard!!!! HMMMMM maybe I'll try it!!! I sure do miss you-- you look great!!!

The Dunsmores said...

Hi hottie! I miss ya'll (can you tell I am in Texas???)!! You two look fabulous & super-happy. What have you been up to? Email me and let's catch up!

Miss you!
Sarah