Blair. Nikki. Crew

Thursday, December 17, 2009

Fall is my Favorite

Fall is my favorite time of year! I love to get all my fall decor out and plaster the house with it.

We had one of the best fall days this year when we were raking leaves in the backyard. We had them in a pile so we could bag them but I decided I needed to jump in them and relive the joys of childhood when we would jump in the leaves under our apple trees after dad had raked them up. Well, leaves aren't actually as soft as I remember them being. I nearly knocked the wind out of myself and then was attacked by my horse...I mean dog...I get confused sometimes because he's so big! This in turn started a huge wrestling match with B, Gibson and myself. To bad we don't have our own personal photographer because those would have been some great pictures!!



I was pretty proud of my cornucopia this year. I spiced it up a bit...







Happy Fall Ya'All!!

No comments: