Blair. Nikki. Crew

Thursday, December 17, 2009

October 28th & part of Halloween 2009

I turned 28 big ones on October 28th (My Golden Birthday!!) and got to spend some time with the family for cake and ice cream!



And no, we all don't dress in black all the time....we had just had our fam pictures done!








Knockin' on 30's door with tooooo many candles....






I only get one birthday wish a year so I had to make it a good one...









My birthday request this year was an easy one. I just wanted B to take me to dinner and the Michael Jackson movie "This is It".







Well, he took that request to the fullest. I was adorned with an MJ shirt, hat, wig, white glove, face mask and a "This is It" CD to add to my collection. Along with the goodies for the movie. What I didn't know was that we were going to have a special guest joining us for the festivities.







I had to do some MJ dancing after the movie cause I was all pumped up!







Hadyen was our special guest and she accompanied both B and I to the movie. She's a little rock star and I was so glad she came to help us celebrate. She also was adorned with MJ stuff and continues to wear her shirt proudly. ;)







Thanks bud for a great b-day!!







My other birthday request was a trip to the cabin. So we packed up and hit the road with my mom and dad for the Halloween weekend. There was some serious snow fall before we got there and we got stuck at the corner of Big Springs. Dad and B had to chain up to get us to the cabin.





Mom and I just sat in the warm truck and laughed at the boys. We couldn't believe how much snow there was already!!




The corner of Big Springs by Mac's Inn.




The weekend was spent eating, playing games, cleaning, eating, watching movies, eating, playing games, napping, laughing, eating and playing more games. I had a fabulous birthday this year!! Thanks family!!

No comments: