Blair. Nikki. Crew

Saturday, August 7, 2010

For Sale



In May we listed our cute house FOR SALE by Owner...

We just thought we'd try it for the summer and see what happened. Well...after six short weeks on the market we sold it! We were so excited but also scrambling to get our house plans done and decide where we were going to build a house!! I'm so excited about building a house...but I had a REALLY hard time leaving my house. I cried off and on for a week and still can't think to much about it without tearing up! We closed on our new lot the same day we closed on the house.

So this is going to be our new location...







The new homestead. :)






This will be the view from the kitchen sink.



Close up view from the front of the house.



We should be digging in a few weeks....



For now we're living in a studio apartment (yes, I wrote that right!). So far, it's not to bad other than 95% of my belongings are in a storage unit packed floor the ceiling, back to front and I'm getting bored really easy with no yard or garden to work in...and I miss my puppy who is living in Washington with Grandpa & Grandma Goldade until we're done building. :( Other than that...I'm REALLY excited!!

2 comments:

Lusks in LOVE said...

KICK BUTT views! I can't wait to see it in real life;)

RAMSEYS said...

WoW!! Im totally out of the loop!! Congrats, Is that in Chubbuck? Maybe after the summer we can get together!! Cute pics