Blair. Nikki. Crew

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

To much fun...Extreme Makeover style!

I got a front row seat at the reveal today...Ty is such a babe...I would love to touch that hair!!

MOVE THAT BUS!!


Checking the script right before the family got there...


How cute is Jillian...and how excited was I that she was that close!?! Poor Blair, he missed it and he was really wanting a close up of her! She was such a doll...

The family arriving in the limo...



First look at their new house! What an awesome experience to witness...I don't think there were very many dry eyes in the crowd!

4 comments:

HAYHAY said...

OH MAN...how fun to see! I wish I could have been there!

sarefamily said...

OMG.... i just caught up on your blog, finally.... and I am SO jealous. So much fun stuff.... you lucky girl you. Sun Valley.... good memories, miss that place :) The wedding looks fabulous... jenna is such a little cutie. luv ya!!

Unknown said...

Soooo.. funny

CAINS said...

I'm SO jealous of you! That's such a cool experience that not too many people can say they've been a part of. It was SO good to see you in B-town this summer, you're such a cutie! Still look like you're 16, lucky!