Blair. Nikki. Crew

Monday, August 16, 2010

Sun Valley Weekend

This past weekend Blair and I headed up to Sun Valley for some R&R, a stay at the lodge, some Rocky Mountain Chocolate and the Sun Valley Dinner and Ice Show. We had a blast getting out of town for the weekend but there was one special highlight....


I got to meet Evan Lysacek!!!!





You can't tell I'm giddy at all by this photo can you?!?! I felt pretty lucky to get a photo because no one else did! They weren't letting anyone get photo's with him but we stuck around for awhile (since we were staying at the lodge anyway...) and I asked for a photo and he said "Sure!" The security guard then said "Oh yeah, of course he will take one with the cute blond." I didn't care...all I know is that he put his hand on my back while taking the picture!!! OMG...I'm losing my breath just thinking about it!!





He is SOOOOO cute!! I just wanted to stare at him all night....
I actually got to talk with him for a few minutes which was so cool! He's very normal and down to earth. I (of course) expressed my love for him on Dancing with the Stars and told him I needed him to teach me the Argentine Tango...when I said this he replied "OH, that dance..." (while shaking his head).





As if this night could get any better...he did a routine to "Man in the Mirror"...while wearing the white glove...I said to Blair "I think it was meant to be for me to see this show...Evan and a Michael Jackson song...too perfect for me!"





We had a lazy Sunday morning and grabbed my FAVORITE on the way out of town...a Chicken Bacon Ranch wrap (minus tomato) from WrapCity. My weekend was SO complete!! I decided this will now have to be a tradition every summer.

4 comments:

Tia J said...

What a fun weekend! I love Sun Valley and haven't been forever.
Congrats on the house how exciting to be building.
Matt and I were just talking about you guys wondering how you are adn what you have been doing. Looks like you guys are doing great we should do a bbq before the weather changes.

Tara said...

Evan is soooo cute!! Im so jealous!! Glad you had fun sometimes its nice to just relax!!

Chalet said...

I can't stop thinking about you. I haven't checked your blog for a while. Looks like you have been having a ton of fun. Good for YOU! So my email address is chaletschenk@gmail.com incase you forgot. I also checked out your profile...love it! You are in my prayers!

Anonymous said...

Lucky girl!!! I'm so glad you've updated your blog!!!! I've been waiting!