Blair. Nikki. Crew

Monday, October 13, 2008

Halloween Fun

So, last Sunday I spent the evening dancing to Thriller (yes-I know the whole dance!) and getting the house decked out for Halloween...one of my favorite times of year. I don't know if I like it so much because it's super fun or because it means my birthday is coming?! The older I get though, I start to think not so much the birthday but all the yummy candy! We're going through Cinnamon Devils like none other!! Next to Christmas, Halloween is my favorite for decorating. I keep telling Blair that I need a bigger house...I'm running out of decorating room and wall space! He says that means I need to stop buying stuff...what does he know!?

This year I got some new witch stuff that is so cute because it's a lot of glitter and purple...a nice addition to only black and orange. There's also a lot of "wicked witch from the east" stuff with the red and white striped socks. It's super cute!



Basically for the next three months the decor in our house changes often. We go from Halloween to fall and Thanksgiving to CHRISTMAS!!! I think it's an addiction that I have for home decor...I can't seem to stop!

6 comments:

Shamae (Ghost written by Loren her hubby) said...

So cute Niki! I love it!

Jami Heward said...

Hey Niki how are you!? I'm a stalker I saw your blog on Gariannes blog so I thought I would take a gander! haha You're home is oh so cute! Love it!!

Hewards said...

I need to come visit and get some decorating tips. You should have that be your side job. I just don't think your busy enough ;)

Clayton & Charish Hubbard said...

I love the decorations!

leslie huff said...

Nikki...you are so talented! Can you come stay with me and help me with my decorations...oh and babysit too? Halloween Rocks!

Anonymous said...

You always have been the best at doing crafty things! I thought about putting the way I decorated my table on my blog but I'm glad I didn't because mine looks like a 3 yr old did it compared to yours! Maybe you'll have to fly down here and help me out ay!