Blair. Nikki. Crew

Thursday, October 30, 2008

Happy Birthday!!

27 years old....that SOUNDS old! Only 3 more years to 30!! That's the weirdest thing to wrap my head around. Blair did a smashing job making my day fabulous this year. I came home to find the living room decorated and a homemade (well, from a box) cake with 27 candles. To fun! Then he took me to dinner at Texas Roadhouse and then he told me we could do anything I wanted to do. It didn't take much though...I wanted to go to Costco! (It just opened last week and I've already been twice!!) So we went to Costco and bummed around. It was fun to just spend some time together...it's been crazy lately and it seems like there just aren't enough hours in a day!



My good friend also stopped by with a birthday gift (which Ms. Hailey, you did not need to do!)...and I love my new ipod headphones and photo albums. I got some money from the folks...thanks mom and dad!! I got a mall gift card from the in-laws...thanks Bri and Lori! Shelly took me out for a girls afternoon complete with lunch at Chili's and pedicures. Shelly, you're a life saver...I needed a day of pampering! Blair got me a new Nikon Coolpix camera and I LOVE IT!! It's so nice! He also gave me a gift certificate (he also made that) good for one craft room! I'm so excited. He's going to fix up the room downstairs and turn it into a craft place for me! YAY!!!! I asked him how soon I could cash that in...I'm so pumped about it I don't know if I can wait! It was a great birthday...even if it did put me one year closer to 30! Thanks everyone!! I love you all!!

4 comments:

Alisha Wilkins said...

Happy Birthday! Wish I could have a craft room fixed up for me aaaahhhhhh...... :)

Shamae (Ghost written by Loren her hubby) said...

Sounds like a great birthday!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Hewards said...

I'm glad you had a good b-day. I have so many memories of your fun Oct birthday parties back in the day.

Arave said...

Hey I just wanted to wish you a late happy birthday!! Hey when Jana comes home for christmas, lets all go to dinner!!!