Blair. Nikki. Crew

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Sweetheart Tag

WHAT IS YOUR HUSBANDS NAME ? Blair Derek Goldade

HOW LONG HAVE YOU GUYS BEEN MARRIED ? almost 3 years

HOW LONG DID YOU GUYS DATE ? ABOUT A YEAR!

HOW OLD IS HE ? 27

WHO IS TALLER? um, Blair (6'6)

WHO CAN SING BEST ? Probably me...only when i'm alone driving or in the shower!!

WHO IS SMARTER ? I think we both think we're smarter than the other

WHO DOES LAUNDRY ? mostly ME...Blair doesn't quite understand the idea of "sorting colors"

WHO PAYS BILLS ? mostly me...he helps sometimes

WHO SLEEPS ON THE RIGHT SIDE OF THE BED ? Well, if you're laying the bed Blair does, but if you're looking at the bed...I do!! =)

Who mows the lawn? both of us. Neither one of us minds doing it.

Who cooks dinner ? ME...sometimes...not as much as I should

Who is 1st to Admit there wrong? Were both pretty stubborn, but he usually comes crawling back first!

Who kissed who first? Blair kissed me first

Who wears the pants? I like to make Blair think that he does...but we all know the wife does when it comes down to it!

1 comment:

RAMSEYS said...

I can always count on you!! Cute love it!! Were going to have you guys for dinner in a few weeks! We should hopefully move in starting next weekend. Have fun at your dinnner.